Kenya - A Safari

The last two days of our trip we were treated to a safari.

In my last blog I promised that if any of you, my readers, would desire to have the Joy Village and Nazareth experience, that I would organize the trip, which also would have a safari element in it. It is a shame to come all the way to Africa and not see the animals roam in the wild.

I am showing you here a sampling of the pictures taken during those two days.

(Above a ranger during a car stuck problem, below one of our strong women, paving the way for our vehicles)

(Our lodge in the park)
(Mama get up, get up please)

( the black rhino is a very rare sight)

(a four meter/ thirteen foot wingspan)

(Bad eye sight, but considering to attack)

Can't promise you will see all of the above, but I promise you it will be amazing.

PS hope you could name all the animals.

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Most Luxurious Safari we ever took (Thank you Barbara)

Scotland: The Highlander Caledonian Canal Barge Trip

Scotland Highlands, brooding and full of lore